Welcome there!

If you're wondering why are you here then do not fret. I do not know either so panicking and asking questions won't help your situation.

Just kidding. Hey, if you're looking for wisdom or something to read while your boss is looking the other way, then enjoy! I'll try to keep posting and making this blog the most handsome I can make it to be.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A long time

WOW, it's been a long time since I have posted here. Anyway, it's me again, after a long time gone!


I've gotta say: I don't think I know fancy deep stuff. What I know now is how to go my own way the way I made it to be, and I'm pretty sure that's what everyone else wants theirs to be as well.

Alright, many can misinterpret that. Some can go and think they can just ignore outside influence and listen to that deep dark voice in their head that tells them to pick up that shiny knife and stab it on someone.

Live your life the way you want to doesn't mean you should just listen to yourself. If you want to listen, feel free to do so. If you need advice, don't be afraid to ask. If you can't talk to someone because of guilt or shame or whatever personal prison you've made for yourself, remove that and talk freely.

The prisons we make for ourselves are the easiest and hardest to break. Easy because you made it yourself and you truly know why you did it in the first place, hard because the reason you did it is enough to have yourself locked up in a cage made of emotional and social pressure.

I'm not saying it's easy, but many things that actually yield something productive isn't easy. I'm not telling you to just suddenly destroy your inhibitions and run around in your underwear, I'm telling you to slowly unwrap those chains you are keeping yourself surrounded in. Look at what makes those chains. Experiences? Revelations? Desires? Look at them, reflect and you will remove those chains and become a better person.

Wow, and I said I don't know any fancy deep stuff no more.
Well, that's for today folks. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment